Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Yet more pictures of Julia eating

All I can say is: Boy, Julia sure hates peas.




Just kidding. She loves them, but that look was just so precious I had to capture it. Here's a picture of her sucking them off her fingers in between spoonfulls.



And here she is eschewing the spoon altogether and just feeding herself. I'm not kidding. For about 5 minutes she refused the spoon and would only suck her food off her bib. A little gross, thank goodness the impulse passed.



And finally, here's just another funny picture of her in her Bumbo Seat. I call this shot "Bodiless Baby".

Posted by Trista @ 9:09 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Adorable. Your daughter is quite possibly the cutest baby ever. I will say, though, that sweet potatos take a better picture than peas, no matter how lovely the child smothered in them:)

That first one is precious, though:)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 8:38 PM #
 
<< Home