Friday, February 24, 2006

First tooth


Invisible new tooth
Originally uploaded by Temmerling.
This morning I took a look at Julia's swollen tooth bud and discovered that sometime over the night the tooth had erupted. There are no longer gums over the top surface of the tooth! This teething thing is a piece of cake! No crying, no fever, no drooling, no diarrhea, no orneriness! Just a swollen spot, a lot of chewing, and a tooth.

This is me trying to take a picture of it, but it's still pretty small. She pulled her lip back over it at the last second, and then wouldn't keep her tongue off of it so I could photograph it. Oh well, I have a feelign we're going to be seeing a lot of that tooth in the future, no its no big deal that it's being a bit shy right now.

Posted by Trista @ 8:10 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Or maybe just started that her momma keeps sticking her finger in her mouth and pulling her lip down and flashing the bright lights in her eyes...

If I would have just left it alone she probably would have smiled and I could have gotten the shot.

Sigh.

Posted by Blogger Trista @ 11:55 AM #
 
<< Home