Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Sleep -- lovely, lovely sleep


Julia sleeping (all by herself!)
Originally uploaded by Temmerling.
Ok, I haven't wanted to blog about it for fear of jinxing it. But Julia is now sleeping in her crib! All by herself! For most of the night! And she'll even fall asleep on her own sometimes! Can you tell how excited I am by this? We're actually getting an average of 7 hours sleep (up from the average of 3 hours as of early December). The key to this blissful state? Her nursing pillow. It cradles her as if she were in our arms, allowing our arms to be elsewhere. I know that eventually I will mourn the loss of those all-night cuddle fests, but right now I'm too busy catching up on months of lost sleep.

Posted by Trista @ 10:30 AM

Read or Post a Comment

She looks so comfy!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 2:01 PM #
 
<< Home