Friday, March 03, 2006

Can I have a cookie?


Self feeding
Originally uploaded by Temmerling.
After reading that at her age Julia should be able to feed herself a cracker, we realized that we had never given her a chance to self-feed. So, zip out to the store and buy Arrowroot cookies and teething biscuits. Julia loves them both. She loves putting them in her mouth and gumming, gumming, gumming. And she loves taking them out of her mouth and "painting" with the sludge created. *sigh* I guess now is when it starts to get messy. WHAT HAVE WE DONE!

Besides the mess, only hard thing about this stage of development is going to be to keep me away from those yummy arrowroot cookies (hey, I had to try them, didn't I? For quality control).

Posted by Trista @ 3:29 PM

Read or Post a Comment

hey just get her naked in her high chair, and when she's done, throw her in the bath. then it ain't so messy.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 1:54 PM #
 
<< Home