Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Growing up in leaps and bounds


playing with the baby bottle
Originally uploaded by Temmerling.
We're unclear if she was doing imaginary play, or if she was really hoping that something would come out of this baby bottle... hard to say what she was thinking, but it was sure cute!

Yesterday morning Julia woke up about 6. That was about a half hour before I needed to be up for work, so first I tried to see if she would snuggle with me. No go, she wanted down. So I put her on the living room floor and curled up to drowse on the loveseat. After a few minutes she had crawled to the loveseat and was trying to stand up. Our furniture is just a little too tall for her to pull herself up on, so I helped her stand up. And then she started trying to crawl up onto the loveseat with me. So I helped her up. And she pushed her way up through my arms so that she was laying against me with her head on my shoulder, gave a big sigh, and promptly fell asleep.

I guess she decided that she wanted to snuggle and drowse a little after all!

Posted by Trista @ 9:45 AM